Product description: Research vessel - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 575 elements - Ugearsmodels 70135
Fascinating mechanical model- research ship -designed for self-assembly, produced byUgearsmodels. Its design was inspired by scientific documents and biographies of prominent sea explorers. The set consists of575 elementsmade of ecological wood - veneer (plywood). Each element is precisely made by using a laser cutting method. The modeldoes not have anyelectronic components, and moving parts are set in motion by a rubber band. The package includes sheets of plywood, from which it is enough to squeezeready elementsand connect them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are needed to assemble the model. The assembly takesbetween 9 and 10 hours.
Special features of the model research vessel
- Model inspired by icebreakers and research ships
- Skeleton body of the ship allows you to learn the basic principles of mechanics, as well as the relationships that occur between the various structural elements
- Elements set in motion by means of a rubber band hooked between respective elements (for details, see the manual)
- The speed of movement is regulated by a pendulum, and the cleverly made gearing imitates the sound of a diesel engine
- Three lever-controlled ship modes: forward, turn and automatic maneuvering
- On-board features such as a deep-sea bathyscaphe, a small motorboat and a lifeboat, a drop ramp, an opening cargo hold hatch and even cranes
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a smart and engaging hobby and the perfect gift for anyone of any age
- All the space puzzles are made of veneer (plywood), so they smell like wood
- The axles can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
Technical specification of the set
- Model: research vessel
- Model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 575 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: difficult
- Assembly time: 9 to 10 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 390 x 110 x 250 mm
In our offer you can also find other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.