Product description: Ultraviolet light sensor UV - LTR390-UV I2C - Waveshare 20467
Digital ultraviolet UV light sensor module featuring the LTR390 chip. Designed to measure ultraviolet radiation and visible light. Features high sensitivity, fast response and compact size. Allows easy integration with other devices. It has a built-in ADC converter. Enables measurements of radiation of wavelength from 280 nm to 430 nm. Powered from 3 V to 5 V, it uses the I2C bus to communicate with the controller module.
- Contains the LTR390-UV-01 chip for ultraviolet and visible light measurement
- Equipped with ADC converter
- Uses I2C bus to communicate with main modules
- Includes programming resources and manual (examples for Raspberry Pi / Arduino / STM32)
- Enables measurement of radiation in the wavelength range from 280 nm to 430 nm
Connection diagram of UV light sensor with Raspberry Pi (to be purchased separately).
Pinout and connection diagram
- Red line - VCC - power supply pin 3,3, V / 5 V
- Black line - GND - ground
- Blue line - SDA - I2C interface data line
- Yellow line - SCL - I2C interface clock line
- Green line - INT - interrupt pin
Product is compatible with Arduino and Raspberry Pi!
On manufacturer website you can find connection diagram for each board. Check it out!
Technical specification of Waveshare UV light sensor
- Type: ultraviolet UV light sensor
- Embedded chip: LTR390-UV-01
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- Interface address: 0x53 (fixed)
- Measurement of radiation with wavelength range: 280 nm to 430 nm
- Operating voltage range: 3.3 V / 5 V
- Mounting hole diameter: 2 mm
- Module dimensions: 27 x 20 mm
- UV light sensor - LTR390-UV I2C - Waveshare 20467
- Dedicated connection cable - 5-pin