iNode Energy Meter with a photoresistor is a wireless power consumption monitor with built-in memory. Designed mainly for home automation. Thanks to the power consumption analysis function it helps in reducing the costs of energy bills by choosing the best suited power supply rate. We also have aversion with magnetometrem in our offer. iNode Energy Meter is a great product for anyone trying to manage their energy bills better. It records the hourly consumption profile for the last 7 days and stores the maximum and minimum power values for the last 7 days.
Measured data is sent online in a transmission frame (up-to-date monitoring of power use) with a time period from 0.32 second to 10 seconds.The initial value of the monitor can be changed using the iNodeSetup.exe software.
iNode Energy Meter can be used in home automation in cooperation with the already existing control elements. All you need for it is just a single-board computer Raspberry Pi 2, Pi 3 with running Python script (iNode LAN) or Bash (Banshee and adapter BT4.0 USB). Python script, or Bash (easy to change in a text editor, because it does not require compilation) running on Raspberry Pi receives the data and analyzes it. It can send them further into the virtual sensor system Domoticz Home Automationor to data collection and visualization service ThingSpeak.com. Both Domoticz and ThingSpeak are free of charge, and a sample script can be downloaded from the technical support websitehttp://support.inode.pl/(user: inode, no password).
On-line chart created by using the iNode Energy Meter, the Raspberry Pi 2, Domoticz and scripting in Python.
Chart of daily power consumption from Energy iNode software
Check how to useiNode!
- Reducing energy bills
- The analysis of daily power consumption
- Home automation
- Bluetooth BLE:
- transmit power: 2.5dBm for BT 5.1
- energy consumption unit: kWh, m3
- a constant for the energy meter
- the user's password
- the password to access the device, regardless of the user's password
- Power:CR2032 battery(not included)
- Body: plastic
- Remote replacement of the software
- Two LEDs
- Temperature sensor with a 1°C resolution
- Operating temperature: -30 to 65°C
- Humidity: 20% to 80 % RGH
- Additional sensor lighting
- Angle:±12 °
- Wide spectral range from 620nm to 960nm
- Working frequency: 50Hz max
- Chipset: CSR101x