Description: Royal Resin epoxy alcohol colourant - liquid transparent - 15 ml - grey
A gray liquid alcoholcolorant, designed for coloring epoxy resin. Alcohol dyes combine very well withRoyal ResinCrystal and Clearresins, without causing a groat effect. A 15 ml package is enough to color 1 kg of resin. Royal Resinalcohol dyes can be combined with each other, creating various patterns thanks to their specific properties.
Alcohol dyes can be neutralized by some resins and will disappear.
Characteristics of alcohol dyes:
- the dye may delaminate, it is recommended to mix it thoroughly before use
- very easy to combine with resins, gives amazing effects
- when added to resin dye combines with it and floats below the surface
- after longer mixing of the resin with alcohol dye we get the effect of coloring
- leaving the dye open will cause it to solidify (no longer usable)
In dyes diluting medium is alcohol. It combines very well withRoyal Resin resins(dye has not been tested on other resins). It isrecommended to do a test before final use of the product.