- Reduced price
Shield with e-paper 2.13" display with a resolution of 212 x 104 pixels. It communicates via the SPI interface with the FireBeetle. Thanks to the technology of e-paper, device does not tire the eyes as the traditional screens do. It can work with three colors: black, red, and white as the background. This kind of displays can be used for reading e-books and e-journals.
The product is compatible with FireBeetle ESP32 and FireBeetle ESP8266
The manufacturer provides a user manual for the Firebeetle.
- The module is compatible with FireBeetle ESP32 and FireBeetle ESP8266 (lack of compatibility with FireBeetle BLE4.1)
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V
- Current consumption: 12 mA
- Font layout: GT30L24A3W
- Display layout: GDEW0213Z16
- Interface: SPI
- Update time: from 12 sec to 15 sec
- Displayed colors: black, white and red
- External dimensions: 60 x 32 mm
- Resolution: 212 x 104 pixels