- Reduced price
Minicomputer Khadas VIM1 Basic with an efficient processorAmlogic S905X octa-core 64-bitARM Cortex AM53 1.5 GHzand GPUARM Mali 450. It has2GBDDR3 RAM,8GB of memory eMMC, integratedwi-fiandBluetooth 4.2, and2x USB 2.0 OTGtype A and oneUSB type-C connector,40 GPIO, microSD card connector,Ethernet port,HDMI, IR receiver and three buttons. The kit also includes a USB cable, type C.
Minicomputer Khadas VIM2 works with the systemsAndroid, AndroidTV, LibreELEC, Ubuntu, DualOSandU-Boot. The system can be uploaded to the cardmicroSDor on the internal memory of minicomputer.
Operating systems can be downloaded from the manufacturer's website.
What it takes to run minicomputer Khadas?
- AC adapter with USB connector, type C- 5 V to 9 V (recommended 5V) with load current 2 A
- HDMI cable- to connect the device to the monitor
- Mouse and keyboardfor control and input the data into the device
Minicomputer has communication interfaces that can be found in computers of PC class. The user has at his or her disposal:
- two USB A connectors+USB type-C, to which can be connected, for example, a mouse, keyboard or USB flash drive. If you find that the slots are too short, you can increase their number usingan external USB HUB.
- Ethernet slot, that is, the ability to directly connect to the network.
- the wi-fi moduleallows communication with wireless network802.11 b/g/n/ac.
- Bluetooth 4.2 -enables data transmission through interface.
- GPIO x 40 pin -outputs/inputs with general purpose that can be used to control the LEDs, buttons, drivers of engines. Among them are the pins supporting interfaces: I2C, I2S, SPDIF, UART, PWM, ADC, ISO7816, IOs.
- a slot for microSD - slot for memory card microSD, on which can be installed the operating system.
- HDMI connector- it transfers image to the monitor.
As a power source, the system uses a USB connector, type C. The manufacturer recommends that the voltage indicated on the plug had a value of 5.0 V and an output current of the used adapter shall not be less than 2.0 A. In our assortment, you will findpower supplies that meet these parameters, for example:the Extreme power supply 3.1 A.
Quad-Core ARM Cortex A53
|Graphic processor||ARM Mali-450|
Android, AndroidTV, LibreELEC, Ubuntu, DualOS, U-Boot
|Clock frequency||1.5 GHz|
2GB DDR3 64-bit
8 GB eMMC
5 V / 2 A USB type-C
|Tile sizes||82 x 57.5 x 11.5 mm|
2x USB 2.0 type A
|The Wi-Fi interface||wi-fi module 802.11 b/g/n with antenna|
|Bluetooth interface||Bluetooth 4.2|
|Video||HDMI 2.0a, 4K 60fps|
UART, I2C, GPIO, I2S, PWM,SPDIF, ADC, ISO7816, IOs
2 channels IR
USB cable type C