3D printer resin - Anycubic 3D Printing UV Sensitive Resin Basic 1 L- White
White Anycubic resin , the wavelength of UV, whose task is to harden the material, is 405 nm . Resin is used as a printing material used in 3D printers . One container contains 1 L of resin. The resin may give off a slightly intense, unpleasant odor during the printing process. It should be dried in a specially designed dryer. Resin residues from the elements of the 3D printer should be removed with isopropyl alcohol , when using the resin, always remember about personal protective equipment.
Features of anycubic resin
- Resin designed for 3D printers using UV LCD technology.
- The resin is able to print precise elements with great detail.
- Due to the chemical composition of the resin, the time needed to make a printout has been significantly reduced.
- The resin is characterized by a high balance between hardness and ductility, thanks to which it facilitates the removal of print mounting elements.
When using resins, it is recommended to use protective glasses and nitrile gloves to ensure the user's safety. The resin should be kept in a cool place and out of the reach of children.
Technical specification of the material
- White color
- Viscosity (at 25 ° C): 552 Mpa / s
- Tensile strength: 23.4 Mpa
- UV wavelength: 405 nm
- Liquid densities: 1,100 g / cm3
- Constant density: 1.184 g / cm3
- Elongation at Break: 14.2%
- Exposure time:
- Basic: 20 sec. To 60 sec
- Normal: 5 sec. To 15 sec
- Hardness: 79 D
- Weight 1 L