The sale of the product has been completed. Check other devices in this category.
Product description: EmbeddedPi - extension to Arduino, Raspberry Pi, STM32 ARM Cortex.
Embedded Pi is a platform combining three popular microprocessor systems: Raspberry Pi mini-computer, Arduino modules and boards with 32-bit ARM Cortex core. By putting it together, the device helps to get to know exactly each of the above mentioned platforms.
The heart of Embedded Pi is the STMicroelectronics STM32F103 microcontroller, allowing to work as a bridge between Raspberry Pi and Arduino Shields or as a separate development module with 32-bit ARM Cortex core.
Depending on the jumper arrangement, one of the following three modes of operation can be selected:
STM32 microcontroller controls ArduinoShields and RaspberryPi works as GUI or command line for data exchange with STM32. In this mode Raspberry Pi uses advantages of STM32F103 microcontroller with Cortex M3 core: NVIC (Nested Vectored Interrupt Controller), GPIO outputs and other peripherals like ADC or PWM.
Raspberry Pi Mode
- The platform allows you to easily connect Rasberry Pi to Arduino
- The system is compatible with Arduino Shield 5 V and 3.3 V (jumper voltage selection)
- Dozens of overlays, sensors and other devices are available to users
- Allows Arduino users to take advantage of the advantages of microcontrollers with 32-bit Cortex M3 core.
- 32-bit core clocked at 72 MHz with 128 kB Flash memory and 20kB RAM with peripherals: PWM, ADC, USB, CAN etc.
- Free, popular CooCox development environment
- Raspberry Pi and STM32 microcontroller can cooperate with each other, work independently and connect with Arduino Shields.
To start working with the module, you need to download the free CooCox environment, together with a set of libraries and examples. A detailed description of the connection together with a diagram of the module can be found in the manual.
- Embedded Pi board
- IDC 24 pin connection cable
- Connection cable IDC 10 pin
- Plastic spacers