- Reduced price
Description of SparkFun Blynk Board - WiFi IoT module with ESP8266 for Android / iOS
Blynk Board is a module for wireless communication. It allows you to create various projects that are managed remotely via a smartphone. With this system, the user can i.a.: add various buttons, graphical screens and RGB LED controllers on the screen of your phone. Blynk is designed for cooperation with a mobile app that allows you to create projects based on IoT (Internet of Things). The app works with Android in version 4.0+ and iOS in 7.0+ version.
The Blynk module has a wi-fi system based onthe popular ESP8266 controller. It was designed to work with widgets on the smartphone. It allows you to create various projects that are managed through the network. Board communicates with the world through inputs and outputs, allowing, for example, to control motors, LEDs, or read the sensors' values. It has large connecting holes designed for connecting the crocodilewires. In addition, the mounted RGB LED communicates the user about the current device status.
App Blynk allows, in a graphical way, to create new widgets. The set includes an activation code with the value of 10 $ (15 000 energy points), it is required for connection with the Blynk account.
The manufacturer has preparedthe introductionforBlynk module maintenance and a full, and detailedstep-by-step guide with sample projectsfor creating your own IoT application, controlled via smartphone.
Specification of Blynk Board
- Wifi module based on ESP8266
- Built-in temperature sensor Si7021
- The mounting pins designed for crocodile wires
- The FTDI module for reprogramming the board
- Built-in LED RGB WS2812
- The app works with Android in version 4.0+ and iOS in 7.0+ version
- A/D converter from 0 V to 3.3 V
- Lipol battery charger
- Programming via Arduino IDE
- A dozen of uploaded projects
- Does not require programming to run the model projects
- The set has 15 000 points in Blynk account