Product description: Tuya LS2 - Touch wall switch - ZigBee - 2-channel.
A wall contact switch to control two light circuits. The switch requires only a phase wire. It communicates through the ZigBee protocolversion 3.0, according to the 802.15.4 standard. The front panel is made of tempered glass with LED backlighting and the frame is made of matte aluminium. For proper operation a connection tothe ZigBee gatewayis required.
Contents of Tuya LS2 touch switch kit.
Main features of the Tuya LS2 touch switch
- The N-neutral cable is not required for proper operation.
- It allows automation of lighting control.
- Allows you to set weekly schedule.
- It can operate depending on the operation of other home automation devices, e.g. motion detector, etc.
- Remote control with a smartphone or manual touch.
- Robust and aesthetic design, panel covered with tempered glass with LED backlight, and frame made of aluminum.
- It cooperates with ZigBee control panel within Tuya Smart Life application.
For proper operation the device requires a connection to theZigbeegateway, which can be purchased separately.
Tuya LS2 touch switch specifications
- Power supply: 230 V (requires phase - L only)
- ZigBee protocol: version 3.0 according to standard 802.15.4
- Antenna: built-in
- Number of controlled circuits: 2
- Status indicator: LED
- Application: Tuya Smart Life (ZigBee PBX required for operation)
- Dimensions: 86 x 86 x 24 mm
The set includes
- LS2 touch switch
- 2x screw