Product description: Luxonis Oak-1 - AI kit for image recognition
Luxonis Oak-1 module is an artificial intelligence powerhouse with a performance of 4 trillion operations per second. It allows you to take full advantage of the Myriad X VPU with the platform of your choice. Luxonis Oak-1 is an integrated 12 MPx camera module that communicates via an embedded 2.1 Gbps MIPI interface directly with Myriad X, which acquires that data and performs neural inference on it, returning the results via USB. It works with Raspberry Pi 4B, Nvidia Jetson Nano Dev Kit, Google Coral Edge TPU and other popular platforms, among others. The device is equipped with an OAK-FFC-IMX378 12MPx RGB camera, capable of capturing color images in 4K, 60 Hz resolution. It is equipped with a digital zoom control.
The DeptAI platform - what is it?
The DeptAI platform was created by Luxonis to enable the embedding of Spatial Artificial Intelligence (Spatial AI) into products. DepthAI hardware, firmware, and software combine depth perception, object detection (neural inference), and object tracking that can be easily leveraged using the Python language API.
- Oak-z module
- USB cable type C
Special features of Oak-1
- DepthAI is compatible with any operating system that supports OpenVINO:
- Linux: Ubuntu, Yocto Project, CentOS, Raspbian
- Mac OS X
- Windows 10
- DepthAI module can also be used without software, with microcontrollers
- Built-in 12 MPx, 4K, 60 Hz camera for color and digital zoom
- USB type C interface
- Applied heat sink on the housing of the device
- AUX connector for 5V power supply
LED indicators for power supply via USB
Technical specification Luxonis Oak-1
- RGB camera:
- sensor: IMX378
- maximum frame rate: 60 fps
- H.265: 30 fps
- resolution: 12 MPx (4056 x 3040 px)
- viewing angle: 81 DFOV° - 68.8 HFOV°
- lens: 1/2,3''
- Autofocus: from 8 cm to infinity
- F-number: 2.0
- Dimensions: 27.8 x 36 x 54.5 mm
- Weight: 53.1 g