Product description: DAC converter - to build RS-AMP amplifier - SMD board + THT kit - Noise Reducer
The DAC converter is a complementary element to the digital amp lifier kit by Noise Reducer. The kit with the converter includes a board with SMD components mounted and two additional THT components, which should be mounted by yourself. The dimensions of the board are 40.95 x 47.29 mm. The board houses a 16-bit DAC with USB interface, based on the PCM2706 chip. The DAC supports two channels, making a stereo connection possible. This is a combination of a chip with a USB interface, a Delta-Sigma DAC, an audio output buffer/headphone amplifier and alternatively used components such as an S/PDIF and I2S encoder or a HID interface in a single housing.
Contents of the kit
- PCB with SMD components mounted
- 2 THT components for self-assembly
- 12 MHz crystal resonator
- USB connector
Features of the PCM2706 DAC chip
- 3 in 1 - small dimensions, high power and computer compatibility
- 16-bit Delta-Sigma stereo DAC from Texas Instruments
- It has a built-in USB interface, fully compliant with USB 1.1
- Certified by USB-IF
- Bus-Powered or Self-Powered operation
- Requires no additional power source
- Sampling frequency: 32 kHz / 44.1 kHz / 48 kHz
You can also find a Head Amp headphone amplifier by Noise Reducer.
We are building RS-Amp #2 DIY amplifier.
We are building RS-Amp #3 DIY amplifier.