The elements help to create a crawler chassis. The total duration of the assembled version of the 22T is less than 90 mm, this allows to use the caterpillars in the robots of the minisumo class. The drive wheels were designed to fit directly on the shafts of the Pololu micro motors (for example,Pololu HP 30:1). For mounting the engines, the manufacturer recommends the use of extended fasteners.
The kit also includes screws, washers and nuts which allow in a simple way to build a model.
- Outer gear diameter: 35 mm.
- The diameter with the caterpillar belt on: 39 mm.
- Belt width: 14,6 mm.
- Two silicone straps
- Two drive wheels suitable for a 3mm shaft, type D
- Two wheels that are running freely
- Two screws, nuts and washers for mounting the wheels
In our offer, we have alsoversion of the30Twith a large distance of the pulleys.