- On sale!
Description: Google Coral - System on module - NXP i.MX 8M SOC + Edge TPU ML - 1 GB RAM.
Google CoralSoM chip equipped with NXP i.MX 8M SoC and Edge TPU, as well as Vivante GC7000 LiteGPU. The device has 1 GB of LPDDR4 RAM and 8 GB of built-in eMMC memory. It supports many interfaces including Gigabyte Ethernet, USB 3.0, HDMI, MIPI-DSI, MIPI-CSI-2 and GPIO.SoM is a fully integrated module containing all the most important components on a single board, to work with the module you will need a carrier board equipped with appropriate connectors. The Coral module on system will work well in machine learning or IoT projects.
The upper part of the module.
Main features of the module
- Comprehensive Linux:The board contains all the key components such as processors, memory, and the chipsets that support the interface.SoMworks well with Linux systems, the manufacturer suggests using Mendel based on the Debian distribution.
- Fast operations: thanks to the Edge TPU coprocessor, themodulecan perform up to 4 trillionoperationsper second using only 0.5W.
- Integration with custom hardware: The module can be used with any carrier boards with matching contact connectors.
- TensorFlow Lite support
- Support for AutoML Vision Edge
Connectors used to connect the module to the motherboard.
The module contains all the most important components, which significantly facilitates work with personalized carrier plates. The system also contains a number of interfaces used during prototyping. In addition, the device features:
- Fast TensorFlow Lite interface
- Low energy consumption
- Small in size
In our shop you will also find a Coral DevBoardkit consisting of a SoM chip and a backing plate.
NXP i.MX 8M SOC:
|TPU Edge coprocessor:||A chip designed by Google to provide high performance inquiry in machine learning for TensorFlow Lite models. It can perform up to 4 trillion operations per second at 0.5W. Uses PCIe and I2C to connect to SoC iMX8M.|
|Cryptographic coprocessor:||ATECC608A Microchip|
|Interfaces (available for motherboard):||
|The camera:||2x MIPI-CSI2 input|
|The eMMC memory:||
|MicroSD memory card slot:||
3x 100-pin connectors (Hirose DF40C-100DP-0.4V)
2x coaxial connector(Murata MM8930-2600)