Description: Soldering iron USB 8W - ZD20U
A soldering iron 8 W is powered with 5 V from the USB connector.
Soldering iron consumes 1.3 A. This means that the maximum current of the USB port of the computer is too small to power up the device. You need to use a different source, e.g.phone charger ormobile battery.
For proper operation the metal nut must be based on a soldering iron.
Specification of Soldering iron USB 8W
- Supply voltage: 5 V from USB port
- Power: 8 W
- Current consumption: approx. 1.3 A
- Warm-up time: approx. 15 sec
- Cooling time: approx. 30 sec
- Temperature of tips: to 380 °C
- The soldering iron does not have a standby mode
- Includes: soldering iron, stand and cord Jack - USB for power supply