Product description: SparkFun MicroMod and Display Carrier Board - with TFT display 240 x 320 px 2,4'' - SparkFun DEV-16985
SparkFun MicroMod and Display CarrierBoard with built-inATTiny84processor and TFTdisplay. Includes6APA106 addressable LEDs,6 I/O output pins, built-in voltage regulator and buzzer. In addition, the SparkFun MicroMod board has a built-inmicroSD memory cardslot for storing and reading data, aUSB Type-Cport, and anM.2 MicroMod-compatibleconnector to which theMicroMode microcontroller moduleshould be plugged. The built-in display has a diagonal of2.4''and a resolution of240 x 320 px. Moreover, there are two utility buttons: Boot and Reset.
This kit doesn't includeSparkFun MicroMode processor, which is required for proper operation of the module.
SparkFun MicroMod and Display Carrier Board with USB Type-C, M.2 MicroMod connectors and microSD memory card slot.
Description of module pins
- 5 V - 5 V power supply pin.
- GND - ground pin.
- 3V3 - power supply pin 3.3 V.
- CAN-RX - pin CAN Bus to receive data.
- CAN-TX - pin CAN Bus for data transmission.
- RX1 - UART data transmission pin.
- TX1 - UART data receive pin.
- Supply voltage: from 2.7 V to 6 V
- Embedded processor:
- type: ATTiny84
- processor speed: 20 MIPS/DMIPS
- Flash memory: 8 kB
- SRAM: 512 kB
- communication interface: I2C
- Display type: TFT IPS
- Chip: ILI9341V
- Display resolution: 240 x 320 px
- Pixel size: 0.153 x 0.153 mm
- Screen diagonal: 2,4''
- Display color: RGB 262K
- LEDs: addressable APA102
- Number of LEDs: 6
- I/O output pins: 6 pcs.
- M.2 MicroMod compliant connector, to which it is possible to connectMicroMode processor
- USB type C connector, which enables connection with a computer, programming of the module (it also provides an alternative power source)
- Qwiic connector, allowing to expand the system with additional peripherals
- Built-in elements:
- voltage regulator 3.3 V / 1 A
- RTC real-time clock
- Slot for microSD memory card
- Utility buttons: Boot and Reset
- Dimensions: 82,55 x 57,15 mm