- Supply voltage: from 3.0 V to 5.0 V
- The operating voltage of the leads: from 3.0 V to 5.0 V
- Current consumption: approx. 5mA
- Three axes: X, Y, Z
- Communication interface: I2C (TWI) - 400 kHz
- Resolution: 16-bits for each axis
- Measuring ranges (configurable):
- Accelerometer: ±2 g, ±4 g, ±8 g, ±16 g
- Gyroscope: ±250 °/s, ±500 °/sec, ±1000 °/s, ±2000 °/sec
- Set has goldpin connectors for self-soldering
- Two mounting holes with diameter of 3 mm
- Board sizes: 21 x 14 mm
- Weight: 0.9 g
Module, using a 3-axis accelerometer and gyroscope, can measure the acceleration and angular velocity in three-dimensional space. The system MPU has a hardware unit DMP (Digital Motion Processor) that allows recalculation of the data to the position relative to the Earth.
For communication with the central unit, the popular I2C bus (TWI) is used. The module has, necessary for the correct operation of the system, passive elements. Leads are popular goldpin connectors, for connecting the sensor viawiresor for connecting directly to breadboard.
The product is compatible with Arduino
The sensor has four main leads for the installation of the goldpin connectors - 2.54 mm pitch (strip is included in the set for self-Assembly).
|VIN||Supply voltage from 3.0 V to 5.0 V.|
|GND||The mass of the system.|
|INT||The output of theexternal interruption - open drain (details in documentation)|
|SCL||Clock line of the I2C bus (TWI).|
|SDA||The data line of the I2C bus (TWI).|
|AUX_CL||Clock line of the I2C bus (TWI) for connecting an external magnetometer.|
|AUX_DA||The data line of the I2C bus (TWI) for connecting an external magnetometer.|
An example of a program for collecting measurement data from the sensor.