The product has been discontinued. Check other products in category.
Module from the Grove series, allowing you to make the function to determine the color of ambient light. Applied sensor BH1745 with a LED backlight and a built-in IR filter. The sensor detects the color red, blue, green, and measures the light intensity in the range from 0.005 Lux or 40,000 Lux. It communicates via the I2C bus. It works with a supply voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V.
The product is compatible with Raspberry
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
The sensor works with any microcontroller that is equipped with I2C interface, includingArduino. It hasPimoroni connectorthat allows the direct connection to Raspberry Pi or the use of Garden HAT shield.
The Board has 5 pins for self-assembly of goldpin connectors, 2.54 mm pitch (included).
|3-6V||Supply voltage from 3 V to 6 V.|
Data line of I2C.
I2C clock line.
The ground of the system.
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Two LEDs for illumination
- The detection of the colors red, green and blue
- The range of detection of the light intensity: 0.005 Lux to 40,000 Lux
- The rejection of the noise of light of 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- IR Cut filter
- 16-bit data output
- I2C interface (0x38 or 0x39 - your choice)
- The reverse connection protection
- Compatible withRaspberry Pi in version 3+ / 3 / 2 / B+ / A+ / - Zero and Zero W