The sale of the product is finished. Check otherdevices in this category.
Arduino compatible module based onESP8266 WiFichip. It has the ability to connect to the wireless network and 11 digital inputs/outputs, 10 PWM channels, 1 analog input and popular communication interfaces. This version works with 3.3V and has a microUSB connector for programming.
The ESP8266 controllerprovides WiFi connectivity, thanks to the built-in driver, the chip can be programmed through Arduino IDE environment usingmicroUSB cable(sold separately). The board also works with NodeMCU.
Physical distribution of the leads is in accordance withthe Arduino Uno plate- below is a description of the individual pins.
|TX||TXD||UART interface data line - transmitter.|
|RX||RXD||UART interface data line - receiver.|
|A0||A0||Analog input, maximum voltage 3.3 V|
|D0||GPIO16||Digital I/O line.|
Digital I/O line.
I2C - SCL bus clock line.
Digital I/O line.I2C bus data line - SDA.
|D3||GPIO0||Digital I/O line with 10 kΩ pull-up resistor for VCC.|
Digital I/O line with 10 kΩ pull-up resistor for VCC.
Built-in LED included.
Digital I/O line.SPI - SCK bus clock line.
Digital I/O line.SPI - MISO bus data line.
Digital I/O line.SPI - MOSI bus data line.
Digital I/O line with pull-up resistor up to GND 10 kΩSPI - SS bus line.
|5V||-||Output voltage from the 5 V regulator.|
|3V3||3,3V||Output voltage from the controller 3.3 V.|
|VIN||-||Power supply voltage from the DC connector.|
- Download and install Arduino IDE version 1.6.7 fromwww.arduino.cc.
- Run Arduino IDE, chooseFile ->Preferences
- In the place Additional URLs for the tile manager, enter:
- SelectTools ->Tile ->Tile Manager
- Install ESP8266 Community (probably at the bottom of the list)
- From now on, the WeMos series tiles will be available from Menu:Tools ->Tile
The description of programming the board using Arduino IDE environment can be found onmanufacturer's website.
Sample programs are available inGitHub service.
- Supply voltage: 9 V to 24 V
- The voltage of the leads: 3,3 V
- ESP8266 Controller
- Flash memory: 4 MB
- Ports I/O: 11
- PWM outputs: 10
- Number of analog inputs: 1 (A/C converter channel)
- Serial interfaces: UART, SPI, I2C, 1-Wire
- External interruptions
- WiFi network controller
- Connector: microUSB socket(microUSB cablesold separately)
- USB controller - UART: CH340
- Power connector: DC 5.5 x 2.1 mm
- Dimensions of the board: 69 x 54 x 15 mm