Touch screen, capacitive 7" display for the Raspberry Pi with a resolution of 1024 x 600 px. It works withRasbperry Pi in versions 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+with HDMI connector and microUSB - cables are included in the package. The board also has a mini-Jack 3.5 mmconnector. The device also works with minicomputers:Banana PiandBeagle Bone Black.
The device communicates via the HDMI cable (picture) and microUSB (touch). Both wires are included in the package.
Connect to the Raspberry Pi
In order to run the screen, you must connect the device to a Raspberry Pi via the supplied wire: HDMI and microUSB. HDMI transmits the image, USB port receives data of the touch interface.
Example of connecting the screen to the Raspberry Pi.
In the case of connecting the screen to the Raspberry Pi in version 4 B, it is necessary to use a microHDMI - HDMI adapter.
The screen works with the latest operating system Raspbian without the need to install drivers. However, in order that the screen displays the picture properly, you should change the resolution in the configuration file. To do this, open the file config.txt command:
sudo nano /boot/config.txt
and then at the end add the following statements:
hdmi_cvt 1024 600 60 6 0 0 0
After saving the file and reboot the raspberry image and the touch function should work fine.
A detailed description can be found onthe website of the manufacturer.
- Screen type: IPS touch, capacitive
- Diagonal: 7 "
- Resolution: 1024 x 600 px
- Standard HID Protocol to integrate with the system
- Works with:
- Rasbperry Pi in versions 4B, 3B+, 3B, 2B and B+ Zero(works directly withcontrolfrom manufacturer)
- Beagle Bone Black
- Banana Pi/ Banana Pro
- The display also works with PCs with Windows 7/8/8.1/10 without the need to install drivers
- Also works with all other HDMI devices (touch function not available)
- 4 mounting holes (screws included in the package)
- Connector mini-Jack 3.5 mm
- Screen size: 165 x 107 mm
The outer dimensions of the screen.
- Screen 7" touch capacitive
- HDMI cable
- USB - microUSB cable for the touch interface
- HDMI to Micro HDMI adapter
- USB A - microUSB cable
- Mounting screws and spacers
- Microfiber cloth for the screen
In our offer you will find alsoa kit containing a screen 7" and a special case.