Product description: 3D scanner - Shining 3D Einstar
The multi-functional Shining 3D Einstar laser scanner with ergonomic design is an ideal tool for 3D scanning and spatial modeling . It allows for easy and quick digitization of objects, faithfully reproducing their shapes, the smallest details and maintaining the real colors. Shining 3D Einstar is especially recommended for beginners, thanks to its simple and uncomplicated operation , it is used in a wide spectrum of fields in 3D printing, spatial design, digital data archiving, comprehensive education, as well as VR and AR .
Among the Shining 3D Einstar components, we can find three VCSEL infrared projectors, two cameras capturing 3D data and one RGB camera - their combination allows you to make scans outside buildings, and also allows you to adjust the scanning distance for small and large elements.
Check also other 3D scanners available in our offer!
RGB camera in a laser scanner
The Shining 3D Einstar 3D scanner has been equipped with an integrated RGB color camera, thanks to which it is possible to obtain authentic colors of the scanned objects and thus obtain a fully reproduced 3D model. The scanning accuracy reaches a precision of 0.1 mm at a speed of 14 fps.
Scanning area and operating modes
The working area in which scanning is possible is 100 x 100 x 75 mm, and the distance from the objects should be in the range from 160 mm to 1400 mm. The dimensions of the tool itself are small - only 220 x 46 x 55 mm, and its weight does not exceed 0.5 kg. Shining 3D Einstar digitizes an object in four modes: texture, geometry, hybrid and markers. It also has additional features such as intelligent performance tracking, automatic alignment, and an intelligent algorithm.
Safe and easy to operate
3D scanner - Shining 3D Einstar is a tool that does not emit visible light, so it can also be used to scan the human face. The ergonomic design makes the measurements very convenient, and the USB connector used simultaneously for data transmission and power supply reduces the number of necessary interfaces and cabling.
Technical specification of the Shining 3D Einstar laser scanner
- Software: Exstar
- Operating systems: Windows 10/11 64-bit
- Scanning area: 100 x 100 x 75 mm
- Outdoor work possible: yes
- Scan speed: up to 14 frames / sec
- Light Source: VCSEL Structured Infrared Light
- Output data formats: OBJ, STL, PLY, ASC, 3MF, P3
- Tool dimensions: 220 x 46 x 55 mm
- Weight: 0.5 kg
- Point distance: 0.1 mm to 3 mm
- Working distance to the object: 160 mm to 1400 mm
- Optimum working distance: 400 mm
- Matching modes: texture / geometry / hybrid / markers
- Full color scanning: yes
- Interface: USB 2.0 or above
- Recommended hardware specification:
- Processor: Intel Core i7-11800H or higher
- RAM: 32 GB or more
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 1060 or higher
- Graphics memory: 6 GB or more