Product description: Fingerbot- white- Adaprox ADFBB201
Fingerbot is a device that enablesremoteandmechanical control ofvarious buttons and switches using a dedicatedapplicationand voice assistants (e.g. Siri). It freely communicates with the user's smartphone, usingBluetoothtechnology. Its functionality can be further expanded with the Adaprox Bluetooth bridge, which allows it to support morevoice assistants, including Amazon Alexa and Google Home. It allows for quick and easy upgrading of everyday devices.
Fingerbot is widely used in theautomation of home devices. It can be used, among others, as a vacuum cleaner controller, remote light switch or air conditioning. Thanks to it, it is also possible to switch on the coffee maker in the morning - and all thiswithout having to leave the bed. Simply use the application to set the time at which the device is to be woken up and Fingerbot will start it for us.
Controlling the Fingerbot
The manufacturer offers the user several control options:
- wirelesswithAdaprox application, in combination with Bluetooth communication,
- voicecontrol, thanks to the integration of Adaprox with Siri and Google Assistant voice applications,
- waking upat a certain time, thanks to a timer setting and a block alarm,
- withFingerbot Bridge, which allows you to control your device over the Internet from anywhere in the world.
The robot'smodular designallows it to be customized according to its purpose. It has aninterchangeable arm, which can be replaced by any arm available in theFingerbot Tool Pack(Fingerbot Tool Packavailable for purchase separately). For more demanding users, you can design the arm yourself and print it out witha 3D printer.
The principle of the Adaprox Fingerbot Tool Pack
The Fingerbot performsmechanical work, commissioned by the user. It has a mechanism responsible for moving the arm, which imitatesa button. The module is powered by 1 CR2 battery.
Fingerbot technical specifications
- Colour: white
- Power: 1 x battery CR2
- Wireless protocol: Bluetooth 4.2
- Operating temperature: -10°C to 55°C
- Weight: 38 g
- Dimensions: 34,5 x 34,5 x 34,5 mm
- Double-sided fixing tape - 2 pieces