Product description: DS1302 RTC - real time clock + battery
Module with real time clockDS1302RTC and aCR2032 battery. It allows you to read the time in hours, minutes, and seconds, date: day, month, year. Communicates via I/O interface.
The connection module RTC DS1302
The system communicates using the I/O (not SPI or I2C), it has solderedgoldpin connectors - 2.54 mm raster. Description of the outputs is given in the table below.
|VCC||Supply voltage from 2.0 V to 5.5 V|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
Specification of module RTC DS1302
- Supply voltage: from 2.0 V to 5.5 V
- Current consumption: less than 1 mA
- Disposition: DS1302 (documentation)
- Communication interface: I/O
- Available data:
- Time: time (AM, PM), minute, second
- Date: month, day, year
- The ability to save data via battery (included)
- Included batteryCR2032