Product description: 6-axis motion sensor - accelerometer and gyroscope - DFRobot SEN0386
Powerful6-axissensorcombiningaccelerometerandgyroscope. Allows you to determinethe position of an object in space, measure theaccelerationandangularvelocity. The measuring range for acceleration is ± 2 / 4 / 8 / 16 g, and for angular velocity: ± 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 °/s. Utilizes advanceddigital filteringtechnology that contributes to the effective elimination of noise and increases the accuracy of the results, statistically to 0.05 degrees. Powered by a voltage range from3.3 V to 5 V. It is compatible with popularArduinomicrocontroller and derived boards.
Pins description and connection diagram
Sensoris equipped with a connector, which with use of includedcableallows to connect it to microcontroller module.No additional soldering is required. The picture on the right shows the connection diagram with the DFRduino board, which is the equivalent of the original Arduino. The board is not part of the kit, you can buy it separately in our shop. Connect the components according to the pinout below:
- VCC- power supply pin with voltage from 3.3V to 5V.
- RXD- data transmission pin (D11).
- TXD- data transmission pin (D10).
- GND- ground pin.
- Compatible with: Arduino and related boards
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Current consumption: < 40 mA
- Interface: TTL
- Baud rate support: 2400 bps to 921600 bps (adjustable)
- Data output: pd 0.1 Hz to 200 Hz
- Measurement range for acceleration: ± 2 / 4 / 8 / 16 g (optional)
- Measuring range for angular velocity: ± 250 / 500 / 1000 / 2000 °/s (optional)
- Setting angle: ± 180°
- Dimensions: 51.3 x 36 x 10 mm
The kit also includes a dedicated connection cable, which allows you to quickly connect the sensor to the microcontroller module.
Contents of the kit
- 6-axis sensor from DFRobot
- Connection cable
In our shop you can also find other sensors to determine theorientation in space and motion parameters. We invite you to familiarize yourself with the range of products.