The sensor measures the air clarity, depending on the content of formaldehyde. It is characterized by its high stability and sensitivity and long service life. It works with voltage from 3.3 V to 6 V. The kit includes a cable adapted to DFRobot IO Expansion Shield.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
Example of connecting the sensor withArduino.
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 6 V
- Detectable gas: HCHO (formaldehyde)
- Gases that are disrupting: alcohol, CO, etc.
- Detection range: 0 to 5 ppm
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm
- Heating time: up to 3 min.
- Response time: up to 60 sec.
- Retry time: up to 60 seconds.
- Interface type: 3-pin Gravity
- The output signal
- DAC mode: 0.4 V to 2 V for 0 to 5 ppm
- UART mode: 9600 b/s
- Operating temperature: 0 °C to 50 °C
- Working time: up to 2 years
- Dimensions: 38 x 28 x 15 mm
- Weight: 22 g