Product description: DFRobot Gravity - MP3 player - JQ8400-FL UART
Module that allows to playmusic filesdirectly from8 MBdevice memory. Supports MP3 and WAV formats. It communicates with the microcontroller via the UART interface - pins RX and TX. Files can be uploaded to the device from a computer using themicroUSBport.
Connecting an MP3 player
The module has a Gravity connector. A suitablecableis included to connect the module to the microcontroller.It communicates through the UART interface - pins RX and TX.
Schematic diagram of the connection withArduino.
Product compatible with Arduino
Example code and detailed information can be found inuser guide.
Technical specification of the module
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Interface: UART
- Supports MP3 and WAV files
- Supported sample rate: 8 / 11.025 / 12 / 16 / 22.05 / 24 / 32 / 44.1 / 48 KHz
- Support to emulate SPIFLASH on U disk, audio in SPIFLASH can be upgraded to work with USB flash drive
- 30 levels of volume control
- Dimensions: 22 x 30 mm
- MP3 Player
- Gravity cable