Product description: myCobot-Flat Base - stabilizing stand for myCobot M5 and myCobot Pi robotic arm - Elephant Robotics
This product is an original accessory for the myCobot M5 and myCobot Pi robot arm. MyCobot-Flat Base is a stabilizing base that allows you to place your robot on a flat surface. The myCobot arm can be connected to the base with the included screws or mounted on holes compatible with LEGO bricks. Thanks to the stabilising stand it is possible to perform more advanced scenarios without fear of damaging the robot or its accidental slipping.
Contents of the kit
- MyCobot-Flat Base - stabilizing base for myCobot M5 arm robot and myCobot Pi - Elephant Robotics
- Lego compatible connectors
- Silicone suction pads
Mounting the myCobot-Flat Base
- The base can be attached using the LEGO holes that are located on the underside of the robot.
- The manufacturer recommends using the base on a flat surface - a smooth countertop, glass, marble, etc. It is recommended to check the adhesion of the tabletop before use.
Technical specification of the item
- Type: stabilizing pad
- Purpose: for the arm robot myCobot M5 and myCobot Pi
- Function: stable fixation to the ground
- Colour: grey
- Dimensions of the stand: 140 x 140 x 45 mm
- Gripper weight: 26,2 g
MyCobot M5 - 6-axis arm robot - M5Stack version
MyCobot M5 is the smallest and lightest arm robot. It was created through the cooperation of two companies - Elephant Robotics and M5Stack. It consists of two most popular main modules - M5Stack Core Basic and M5Stack Atom. Built-in servos provide smooth movement in up to six axes. MyCobot M5 provides great fun and stimulates imagination and allows you to implement many interesting projects. It can serve as a kitchen assistant, workshop assistant or a teaching assistant, among other things.
MyCobot Pi - 6-axis arm robot - Raspberry Pi version
MyCobot Pi is a multifunctional intelligent robotic arm - designed and carefully developed by Elephant Robotics. It is part of the "myCobot series" of products. It relies on the popular and reliable Raspberry Pi 4B microprocessor and the M5Stack Atom development module. The myCobot Pi robot is one of the core robots of Elephant Robotics, which is widely used during education about artificial intelligence.