Product description: Genibot with accessories and certified online course
The kit includesan educational robot GeniBotand thenecessary accessoriesuseful in learningprogramming. Additionally, the set includesa certified online trainingcourse - "The use of GeniBot robots in pre-school and early school education". Carefully developed materials have been prepared byexpertsin the field of using modern technologies in pre-school and early school education.
GeniBot - robot for learning coding offline and online
GeniBot is one of the most friendlyeducational robots. It is equipped witha number of functionswhich are extremely useful in the process of learning programming. It introduces the youngest users to the world of modern technologies. Itstimulates creativityin children from an early age, encourages them to experiment on various levels andinfluences the development of soft skills. Through the use of GeniBot during classes, students can work on developing logical and algorithmic thinking or approaching problems in a task-oriented way.
Certified online course - "Use of GeniBot robots in preschool and early school education".
The kit also includesa certified online trainingcourse, which takes up to 8 hours. It is dedicated for teachers, educators, instructors who want to extend their classes with the issues of modern technology, as well as for people who want to use GeniBot in their work with children at preschool and early school age. The training is conducted in a thoroughly developed and proven manner.Professional trainerspresent the potential of classes conducted with the use of GeniBot. The course has a form of films, presentations and detailed descriptions. Its formula has been designed in such a way as to enable the trainee torepeatedly returnto the previously covered material. Access to the course is valid forone yearfrom the date of activation.
- From coding on the mat to robotics - what to remember, what to pay attention to
- Different objects, different ways of coding - introduction to rotations
- Before I create my first program... how GeniBot works
- Creating the first program - commands responsible for movement
- From point A to point B - GeniBot on different educational levels
- Encoding with gestures
- Introducing repetitions
- Loops in GeniBot programming
- Functions in GeniBot programming
- Conducting robot - introducing music sheets
- Maths with GeniBot - addition and subtraction cards
- GeniBot and drawing - dedicated cards
- Line tracing
- Navigating through lines on a grid
- Creating a network of robots
- GeniBot application
About the authors
The authors of this course are experienced trainers and experts in education: Anna Świć and Rafał Mitkowski. AnnaŚwićis the author of materials about the GeniBot educational robot. She is alsoa brand ambassador of EduSense. She has created many teaching scenarios for children and teachers. She is an enthusiast of usingmodern technologiesin the educational process.Rafał Mitkowskiis the current president of the board of Edu-Sense. He is an experienced trainer, keenly interested in technological innovations and the possibilities for using them in the field of education.
Contents of the kit
- GeniBot robot with accessories - 1 pc.
- Set of 94 cards for offline coding - 2 pcs.
- LEGO bricks overlay
- USB cable for charging the robot
- Paper overlays with characters - 5 pcs.
- Front mount for additional sensors - 1 pc.
- User Manual
- Certified online course "The use of GeniBot robots in pre-school and early school education".