Digital temperature sensor DS18B20 with the Gravity interface compatible with Arduino. The sensor may be connected to the expander Gravity insights V7.1. It works in the range from -55 °C to 125 °C. It is powered with the voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found in the user's guide.
Sample connection diagram with Arduino module.
- Digital conversation and temperature's output
- Advanced data transfer using a single bus
- Max. resolution of 12 bit, accuracy of up to ± 0,5 °C
- Available parasitic mode
- Measuring range from - 55 °C to 125 °C
- Built-in EEPROM memory and temperature limitations
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- The temperature measurement range: -55 °C to 125 °C
- Interface: digital
- Dimensions: 32 x 22 mm