Product description: Gravity - air pressure sensor - MAX5700AP - 15-700 kPa - I2C - DFRobot SEN0456
Pressure sensor equipped with MAX5700AP chip from DFRobot. Allows precise measurement of air pressure in the range from 15 kPa to 700 kPa with high accuracy - the maximum measurement error is less than 2.5%. The board is equipped with a connector compliant with the Gravity standard. The sensor is compatible with main controllers supplied with voltage in the range of 3.3 V to 5.5 V. It is used for detecting air pressure in a pipeline, nature or science experiments.
The product is compatible with Arduino and controllers working with voltage from 3.3V to 5.5V.
The manufacturerhas prepared a detailed user's guide that greatly facilitates getting started with the sensor. Among other things, it contains connection instructions, sample program code, and the DFRobot MPX5700 library.
Example wiring diagram using Gravity connector and DFRduino board. The board is not part of the kit, it can be purchased separately in our store.
Pinout and wiring diagram
Connecting the sensor with the controller can be done in two ways - using the 2.54 mm raster pins, or through the Gravity connector.
- "D" - I2C interface data line
- "C" - I2C interface clock line
- "-" - GND circuit ground
- "+" - VCC power supply pin from 3.3 V to 5.5 V DC
Contents of the kit
- Gravity air pressure sensor - MAX5700AP - 15-700 kPa - I2C - DFRobot SEN0456
- Gravity cable - 4-pin I2C
Technical specification of the sensor
- Type: air pressure sensor
- Integrated circuit: MAX5700AP
- Pressure measurement range: from 15 kPa to 700 kPa
- Measurement resolution: ≤ 1 kPa
- Maximum measurement error: less than 2.5%
- Communication interface: I2C bus
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V to 5.5 V DC
- Power dissipation: 0.06 W
- Protection: polarity protection
- Operating temperature range: from 0°C to 85°C
- Board dimensions: 32 x 43 mm