Smart device for automatic watering of the plants. Thanks to the humidity sensors connected to the controller compatible with Arduino, the module detects when to run the pump which waters the plant through the hose.
The device is compatible with Arduino Leonardo which means it can be programmed using free environment of Arduino IDE via micro usb cable.
In order to start DFRduino, it is necessary to connect the system to computer using microUSB cable (included) and select inthe Arduino IDE, the Arduino Leonardo board. User manual along with a sample program for Arduino can be found inthe Wiki Doc system.
Schedule of connecting elements, a detailed description is inthe user's guide.
The device consists of two main modules: main board and pump.
- Supply voltage of the main board: from 6 V to 12 V
- Microcontroller: ATmega 32u4
- Board has 5 digital I/O pins and 4 analog inputs
- Socket for humidity sensor (included)
- Socket for pump connection (included)
- The ability to adjust the humidity level, after which the pump will turn on with the help of a potentiometer
- A slot for connecting the XBee communication module
- 3.5 mm screw terminal
- MicroUSB slot for programming (cable included in the package)
- Dimensions: 75 x 50 mm
- Supply voltage of pump: 4,5 V to 12 V
- Power: 5 V max.
- Flow rates from 100 to 350 L/H
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 x 29 mm
- Weight: 125 g
- Main board
- The case for the main board
- The soil moisture sensor
- The DHT11 sensor of temperature and air humidity
- Water hose
- Basket for 6 AA batteries (batteries is not included in package, sold separately)
- MicroUSB cable for programming
- Two screwdrivers
- DC adapter-Female
- Set of cables for power connection