Product description: Fermion - module with voice recorder - DFRobot DFR0745
A simpleto use and practical module withvoicerecorder manufactured byDFRobot. It allows the user to makemulti-segmentsound recordings. The module has a built-in16 MBmemory, which can store up to40 minutes ofrecordings. It has two function buttons and a USB type C connector.
- Controllable in 4 ways: through the Arduino board, using AT commands, using the function buttons on the module or through the ADKEY
- Allows multi-segment voice recording
- Ability to record and playback voice without using the controller
- Built-in 16 MB memory for up to 40 minutes of voice recordings
- USB Type C connector for connecting the module with a computer
Product is compatible with Arduino
There is auser guideavailable on manufacturer's website, which makes it easy to get started with the module. It includes compilation tutorial, wiring diagram and sample program codes.
Connection diagram of the module.DFRduinoboard and speaker are not included, they can be purchased separately in our shop.
Pinout and wiring diagram
- VIN - power pin from 3.3 V to 5 V
- GND - ground of the chip
- RX - UART data receive pin
- TX - UART data transmission pin
- SPK+ - speaker + output
- SPK- - speaker output
- PLAY - PLAY function button
- REC - REC function button
- KEY - ADAKY pinout
- DAC - DAC converter output
- MIC - microphone input pin
Technical specification of the module
- Type: voice recorder
- Power supply range: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Operating current: > 10 mA
- Memory: 16 MB
- Connector: USB type C (for data transfer to the computer)
- Built-in amplifier: 5 W
- Sampling frequency: 48 kbps
- Communication interface: UART
- Control: Arduino / AT commands / function keys / ADKEY
- Module dimensions: 26 x 30 mm
Contents of the kit
- Module with voice recorder - 1 pc.
- Goldpin strip 1 x 6 - 2,54 mm pitch - 2 pcs.