PIR censor to detect movement. It is used to detect people in the premises in alarm and lighting systems. The sensor is powered with the voltage from 5 to 12 V, it has the range of up to app. 3 m. The object detection is signaled via the low status.
The digital output allows for the connection of the sensor with any board equipped with a microcontroller, e.g. an Arduino. The pin is the JST connector.
- red - power supply
- white - ground
- black - signal
high status - no object
low status - the object is detected
- Supply voltage of DC: 5 V to 12 V
- Measuring range: max. 3 m
- Viewing angle: up to 100 °
- Digital output:
- High status - no object
- Low status - the object is detected
- The dimensions of the base of the module: 35.4 x 30,6 mm
- Working temperature: -10 - 40 °C