Description: Ultrasonic distance sensor ME007YS 28-450cm - waterproof - DFRobot SEN0312.
A distance sensor that measures by calculating the time between sending and receiving a pulse.ME007YSmeasures the distance in the rangefrom 28 to 450 cmand communicates through theUARTserial interface. The module is powered by5 V.Thanks to its housing withIP67protection class, it is water and dust resistant.
Ultrasonic distance sensor ME007YS - cable adapter for BLC female connectors also included.
The ME007YS is encapsulated in a sealed casing with IP67, which protects it from water and dust, so it can be used for measurements in harsh conditions.
Product compatible with Arduinoand RaspberryPi
The manufacturer has prepared auser guidewith sample programs for Arduino and Raspberry Pi.
Connection of ME007YS sensor
The chip communicates through a UART interface with a bandwidth of 9600 b/s, so it is compatible with most of the startup sets, including Arduino andRaspberryPi.
Example of sensor connection with Arduino.
Schematic diagram of the beam direction for PVC and cardboard.
Sensor specification ME007YS
- The tensions of work: 5 V
- Average current consumption: 8 mA
- Maximum power consumption: 50 mA
- Dead zone: 28 cm
- Measurement range: from 28 cm to 450 cm
- Communication: UART
- Response time: 100 ms
- Probe centre frequency: 40 kHz ± 1kHz
- Operating temperature: -15°C to 60°C
- Storage temperature: from -25°C to 80°C
- Operating humidity: up to 80%
- Storage humidity: up to 90%
- Measurement angle: 44°
- Leakage class: IP67