Product description: network cable Lanberg Ethernet patch cord UTP Cat5e 0.25 m
Patchcord with a length of 0.25 m in black color. Cable - twisted pair in category 6 Ethernet with RJ45 connectors installed. It has a cover that protects it from breaking.
The cable is used in house to connect the computer, the printer to the network and also for connection of active elements (switch, hub, router) and passive (patch panels) in patch cabinets. It has a cover that protects from breaking.
Specifications of the network cable
- Patchcord, category 5e UTP (not shielded)
- AWG 26 (8 x 7 x 0.16 mm)
- Design of a core: wire rope 7 x 0.16 mm
- External PVC insulation: 5 mm
- Insulation of HDPE vein: 0,93 mm
- Operation up to 100 MHz
- Compatible with ANSI / TIA / EIA-568B norms
- Color: black
- Print of length counter: each meter of the cable
- Length: 0.25 m