Product description: SM-XD cable for Antclabs BLTouch sensor - 2m
Original2m longcable forAntclabs BLTouch auto-leveling sensor, used in 3D printers. Product on one side is terminated with a plug, which allows easy connection to the sensor. On the other side, it has a splitter for two ends:3-pin Dupont and 2-pin XD, which are used to connect to the3D printermotherboard.
Due to the wide variety of motherboards, the manufacturer has prepareda guideto help you install the BLTouch sensor.
Antclabs BLTouch. The object of sale is only the cable for the sensor.
Application of individual cables
To connect BLTouch sensor it is necessary to use five leads, divided into two plugs:
- Orangewire: I/O pin for control (PWM or software PWM)
- Redwire: Power supply 5 V
- Brownwire: GND
- Whitewire: I/O pin for Z min (endstop / Z-probe)
- Blackwire: GND
SM-XD Antclabs BLTouch cable specification
- Purpose: Antclabs BLTouch sensor
- Number of leads: 5
- Plug type for connection to motherboard: Dupont, JST XH
- Length: 2 m