Sound recording module based on ISD1820. It has a built-in microphone and a speaker attached. Built-in functions allow you to record and playback audio for up to 20 seconds. The device does not have nonvolatile memory. Supply voltage ranging from 3 V to 5 V.
The product is compatible with Arduino
Sample code and detailed information can be found inthe user guide.
The module can operate as a standalone device or can be controlled through an external microcontroller.
- Supply voltage: 3 V to 5 V
- Function buttons
- REC - record
- PLAYE - one click plays the whole record
- PLAYL - plays the recording while you hold the button
- Speaker 8 Ohm / 0.5 W
- 4 mounting holes diameter 3 mm
- Board sizes: 41 x 37 x 10 mm
- The main module
- Connecting the loudspeaker cable (requires independent soldering)
- YD36 speaker 8ω 0.5 W