Remote control for connecting with the BleBox controllers. It is reliabile and resistant to interference. It works independently, requires no router. It has 3 programmable buttons and 1 function button. RGB diode indicates the current configuration of the remote. The Basic version is made of plastic in white color.
µRemote is powered by built-in lithium-polymer battery. You can charge it through a microUSB port built into the back of the case, using a 5V charger or a PC USB port.
The remote control does not require the router in order to work. Connects directly with the BleBox driver. Connection is two-way, so the user immediately receives feedback about the execution of the command with a vibration and a diode signal.
The remote has 3 programmable buttons and 1 button to choose one of the four groups marked with a different color of the diode. Each group can be assigned to other device, so that one remote can control up to four different controllers.
- Protection: functions used in banking
- Bilateral coordination of key
- Communication with confirmation
- Encryption using elliptic curves
- Ensures safety and reliability
- 4 buttons
- Alarm: LED RGB diode
- Transmission: 2.4 GHz µWiFi
- The ability to control 4 devices, 3 functions per each
- The Basic version: plastic body
- Color: white
- Resistance to weather conditions
- Power: battery li-pol charged through microUSB 5V
- Dimensions: 72 x 39 x 13mm