The development board with Bluetooth Core51822 module based on the nRF51822 system. It is equipped with UART, I2C and SPI interfaces and USB to UART CP2102 converter. It works with a voltage of 3.3 V and 5 V. It has a battery slot so the module can be powered independently from an external source. The board consists of LED and buttons for use by the user.
For programming, the device requires an external programmer, for exampleARM-J-link.
Set has BLE400 board, the Core51822 module and USB cable.
- The nRF51822 system
- Flash memory: 256 KB
- RAM: 32 KB
- Communication range: up to 30m
- Work frequency: 2.4 GHz
- Operating voltage: 2 V to 3.6 V
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to 85 °C
- Built-in antenna
- Terminal pitch: 2.00 mm
- Module dimensions: 24.5 x 32,26 mm
- Place on the battery
- USB - UART converter
- LEDs and buttons for the user to use
- I2C, SPI and UART interface
- Supply voltage: 3.3 V or 5 V
A detailed description of the connection of the module is included in the user's manual.
What is on the board?
- Connector for the wireless module, for example, Core51822
- Pins for the external module
- Led out I2C interface
- Led out SPI interface
- Supply voltage of 3.3 V or 5 V
- USB connector: the USB - UART transmission via the built-in CP2102 converter
- The debug interface
- UART interface
- Place for the battery
- LEDs of the user
- User's buttons
- The Reset button
- CP2102 chip
- USB-UART jumper
- Jumper for LEDs and buttons