Description: Globe - mechanical model for assembly - veneer - 184 pieces - Ugearsmodels 70128
Globe, a stylized model of the earth -a woodenmechanical model designed for self-assembly fromUgearsmodels. The set consists of184 elementsmade of veneer (plywood), so that the model smells of wood. Each part is precisely made by using laser cutting method. The model doesnot have anyelectronic components, and moving parts are set in motion by a rubber band. The package includes sheets of plywood, from which it is enough to squeezeready elementsand connect them together according to the illustrated instructions included in the kit. Noglueor additionalassemblyparts are required to assemble the model. Assembly takesbetween 3 and 4 hours.
Special features of the globe model
- The globe model also includes two sets of decorative continents, rotating mechanism and puzzling accessories (plane and satellite) that make playing with the model even more interesting
- Sophisticated openwork design allows observation of the work of individual elements
- Elements are set in motion by means of a rubber band attached between the respective elements (for details, see the manual)
- Pulling the lever placed in the platform to the right will set the whole mechanism in motion
- Models from Ugearsmodels are a clever and engaging hobby and the perfect gift for anyone of any age
- All jigsaw puzzles are made of veneer (plywood) so they smell like wood
- The axles can be lubricated with paraffin or wax to make the mechanism run more smoothly
Technical specification of the set
- Model: globe
- Model designed for self-assembly without glue
- Language of instruction: UKR, ENG, DEU, FRA, POL, SPA, ITA, RUS, JAP, KOR, CHI
- Material of the elements: veneer
- Number of elements: 184 pieces.
- Level of difficulty: medium
- Assembly time: 3 to 4 hours
- Dimensions of the model: 210 x 185 x 185 mm
In our offer you can find also other mechanical models fromUgearsmodels.