Dissolved oxygen analog sensor compatible with Arduino. The module measures the concentration of dissolved oxygen in the water to determine its quality. It can be used, for example, in aquariums with fishes, too small content of dissolved oxygen in the water, makes breathing difficult for organisms living in it, which leads to shortening their life. The probe does not require polarization time, it is always available. Solution for filling and membrane cover are interchangeable. Sensor kit for self-assembly.
Example of connecting to Arduino
The board connects to the Arduino module via analog line.
The module works in conjunction with extension boardGravity DFRobot IO Expansion Shield.
|A||The analog output signal from 0 V to 3 V|
|+||Supply voltage from 3.3 V to 5 V|
|-||The ground of the system.|
Due to the policy of export and import, the acidic and alkaline solution can not be transported by air. In this regard, the solution for filling is not included, it must be purchased separately. The device can't work without filling solution.
A chemical solution of 0.5 mol/L NaOH must be purchased separately inthe chemical store.
- The solution is 0.5 mol/L NaOH. Before use, you must fill it to the membrane cap. During operation, care must be taken, the gloves must be worn. If the solution gets on your skin, immediately rinse it off with plenty of water.
- The membrane is delicate, you should avoid sharp objects so as not to damage it.
- Before use, carefully stir the solution so that the oxygen was evenly distributed in the water.
- Supply voltage: from 3.3 V to 5 V
- Output signal: 0 V to 3 V
- Probe type: galvanic
- Detection range: 0 to 20 mg/L
- Response time: up to 98% within 90 seconds
- Pressure range: 0 to 50 PSI
- The electrode's service life: 1 year
- The maintenance period: the period of replacing the membranes: from 1 to 2 months in the muddy water, from 4 to 5 months in clean water
- The period of replacing the solution: once a month
- Cable length: 2 m
- Probe connector: BNC
- Signal connector: analog interface Gravity
- Dimensions: 42 x 32 mm