- Reduced price
Product description: Gravity - relay module - with DC-USB adapters - DFRobot DFR0643
Relay module included with DC adapters manufactured by DFRobot. It has a built-in Gravity connector, which allows to reduce the number of connection wires, making it convenient and friendly especially for novice users. Adapters included in the kit make the relay compatible with most power sources, battery boxes or DC power supplies and PowerBanks. The module is equipped with a bistable switch, which makes it possible to switch between normally closed NC and normally open NO modes. It supports voltages from 3.3, V to 5.5 V. It is compatible with control boards such as Arduino or DFRduino.
The product iscompatible with Arduino
There is a product wiki page available on the manufacturer's website, which contains detailed user guide and sample program code for Arduino IDE environment.
- VIN - power input
- VOUT - output power
- "-" - circuit ground
- "+" - chip power supply
- D - LED signal
- Supply voltage VIN: from 5 V to 30 V
- Operating current VIN: 0 A to 2.5 A
- Operating voltage: 3.3 V to 5 V
- Operating temperature range: from -55°C to 150°C
- Switching characteristic:
- T (on) = 20 us
- T (off) = 50 us
- Switching frequency: 1 kHz
- Output status indication: LED
- Adapter: 2.1 / 5.5 mm DC socket
- Module dimensions: 37 x 24 mm
Contents of the set
- Gravity - relay module
- Gravity connection cable
- Adapter DC 2.1 / 5.5 mm
- Adapter DC 2.1 / 5.5 mm male - 2 pcs.
- DC 2.1 / 5.5 mm female to male USB adapter
- DC 2.1 / 5.5 mm female to female USB adapter
- Acrylic stand
- Mounting screws M3 x 8 mm - 4 pcs.