Product description: DFRobot micro:Maqueen Mechanic - Forklift kit with gripper and servo - forklift - DFRobot ROB0156-F
A set of accessoriesfor the educational robotmicro:Maqueen. The kit includes components such as aservo(with a range of0° to 180°), a servo holder and building blocks to createa forklift arm. Programmed withMakeCodeblock coding, it allows you to make many interesting projects and warehouse games.
Forklift arm components are made of aluminum alloy and sandblasted.
- Working range of the servo: from 0° to 180°
- Servo weight: 12 g ± 1 g
- Forklift arm elements made of high quality material
- Colour of the elements: black
- Material: aluminum alloy, sandblasted
- Standby current consumption: up to 45 mA
- Control ports: S1, S2, S3 (with Maqueen Plus robot)
- SupportsMaqueen Plus, Maqueen Lite and newer
- Metal parts that make up the forklift:
- plate for the arm,
- servo connector
- Mounting elements:
- copper spacer M3 x 15 mm - 2 pcs.
- Screw M2.5 x 5 mm - 5 pcs.
- Screw M3 x 5 mm - 18 pcs.
Detailedassembly instructions foreach element of the set are available on the manufacturer's website.
Necessary mounting hardware such as screws and copper spacers are included.
Maqueen Plus - an advanced educational robot platform from DFRobot
Maqueen Plusis an advanced robot platform designed to work with the BBC micro:bit module. The robot is equipped with high quality components that enable it to recognize objects using AI (artificial intelligence). It is designed for intermediate to advanced users. For beginners starting their adventure with BBC micro:bit robots we recommend the basic version -Maqueen Lite.