Description: DFRobot micro:Maqueen Mechanic - Push - servo kit - bulldozer - DFRobot ROB0156-P
A set of accessoriesfor the educational robotmicro:Maqueen. The kit includes aservowith0° to 180°operation, a servo holder and building blocks to create a bulldozer arm. Combined with the micro:Maqueen educational robot, the kit can be used for educational and recreational purposes such as holding a mini soccer match or cleaning sports facilities and clearing snow from roads. Programmed withMakeCodeblock coding, which is useful when teaching programming to the youngest users.
- Working range of the servo: from 0° to 180°
- Servo weight: 12 g ± 1 g
- Bulldozer arm elements made of high quality material
- Colour of the elements: black
- Material: aluminum alloy, sandblasted
- Standby current consumption: up to 45 mA
- Control ports: S1, S2, S3 (with Maqueen Plus robot)
- SupportsMaqueen Plus, Maqueen Lite and newer
- Metal parts that make up the bulldozer arm:
- arm side plates - 2 pieces
- 4-pin connection cable
- Mounting elements:
- copper spacer M3 x 25 mm - 2 pcs.
- screw M2.5 x 5 mm - 5 pcs.
- screw M3 x 5 mm - 10 pcs.
Detailedassembly instructions foreach element of the set are available on the manufacturer's website.
Maqueen Plus - an advanced educational robot platform from DFRobot
MaqueenPlusis an advanced robot platform designed to work with the BBC micro:bit module. The robot is equipped with high quality components that enable it to recognize objects using AI (artificial intelligence). It is designed for intermediate to advanced users. For beginners starting their adventure with BBC micro:bit robots we recommend the basic version -Maqueen Lite.