Product description: MP34DT01-M - PDM MEMS Microphone - Adafruit 3492
MicrophoneMEMS based on PDM(Pulse Density Modulation) signal. It has a built-inMP34DT01-Mmodule, and communication is via the PDM interface. The signal to noise ratio SNR is 61 dB. It operatesfrom1.8 V to 3.3 V.
Product compatible with Arduino
The manufacturer provides a detaileduser guideand wiringdiagram for connectingthe sensor with the Arduino board.
The module has solder fields to which you should solder included goldpin connectors.
- Voltage range: from 1.8 V to 3.3 V
- Clocking: from 1 MHz to 3.25 MHz
- Current consumption: 0.6 mA
- Signal to noise ratio SNR: 61 dB
- Sensitivity: -26 dBFS
- Communication interface: PDM
- 3 V - power supply
- GND - ground
- SEL - channel selection, in low state transmitting to the left channel and in high state to the right channel
- CLK - PDM clock input, square wave from 1 MHz to 3 MHz required
- DAT - PDM data output
- Dimensions: 14 x 12.8 x 2.8 mm
- Weight: 0.5 g
- Included goldpins for self-soldering