Product description: CSI-USB UVC adapter for Raspberry Pi HQ IMX477 camera - Arducam B0278
Adapter designed by Arducam company to work in conjunction with Raspberry Pi HQ. It allows you to connect Raspberry PI HQ camera and other Arducam cameras with IMX477 sensor with CSI connector to e.g. computer using USB connector, so it can work as webcam. The adapter is UVC compatible, so there is no need to install additional drivers for Windows, Linux and Mac.
The adapter is designed to work with the official Raspberry Pi HQcamera and Arducam cameras equipped with the IMX477sensor.
Main features of the CSI-USB UVC adapter
- Allows to convert Raspberry PI HQ or any other camera with IMX477 sensor into a USB camera without installing additional drivers.
- It has two built-in microphones, so you can record video with sound.
- Supports resolution:
- 10 fps at 4056 x 3040
- 20 fps at 4K (3840 x 2160)
- 30 fps at 2592 x 1944 / 2560 x 1440
- 60 fps at 1080p
- 100 fps at 720p
- It has the same dimensions and spacing as the camera board. Connects with the module using the included tape.
The set includes
- UVC CSI adapter board
- 22 pin - 15 pin cable for Raspberry Pi HQ camera 3.8 cm long
- Cable 22 pin - 22 pin with a length of 8 cm for Arducam cameras with IMX477 sensor
- USB cable 1m long
- Set of spacers, screws and nuts
- Supports Raspberry Pi HQ camera and Arducam cameras with IMX477 sensor
- Data format: MJPG
- Supported resolutions:
- 4032 x 3040 @ 10 fps
- 3840 x 2160 @ 20 fps
- 2592 x 1944 / 2560 x 1440 @ 30 fps
- 1080p @ 60 fps
- 720p @ 100 fps
- Automatically controlled functions: saturation, contrast, sharpness, white balance, exposure
- Compatible systems: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, Linux, Mac and Android with UVC
- Input signal: CSI 22 pin, 0.5 mm pitch
- Output signal: ZHR-5 connector, 1.5 mm raster
- Input voltage: 5 V
- Communication port: USB 2.0
- Current consumption: 200 mA
- Operating temperature: from -20°C to 75°C
- Cable length: 1 m
- Hole spacing: 34 x 34 mm / 30 x 30 mm / 29 x 29 mm
- Dimensions: 38 x 38 mm