Product description: Zamel LIW-01 - WiFi pulse counter
The Zamel Pulse Counter is asimpledevice for countingelectricalimpulses. It allows to measure consumption from energy, water or gas meters.LW-01counts pulses from the outputs or pulse covers in the meters and then sends them to the Supel cloud via WiFi network. It is mounted on a DIN rail,thanks toits small dimensions it occupies the width of only one module. Powered by 12 V to 24 VAC / DC.
Main features of the Zamel LIW-01 pulse counter
- Universal pulse counter from energy, water and gas meters.
- Easy to configure.
- Consumption data and network parameters presented in the Supla application.
- Counts pulses from inputs or pulse overlays in counters.
- Transmits and provides data to the cloud.
- Connects wirelessly via WiFi, access to data from anywhere in the world.
- Powered by 12 and 24 V AC / DC.
- Enables data export to Excel file and sharing via REST API.
- Developed SUPLA community.
Pulse counter specification
- Power supply voltage: from 12 V to 24 V AC / DC
- Communication: 2.4 GHz WiFi 802.11 b/g/n
- Installation: DIN TH35
- Degree of protection: IP20
- Dimensions: 90 x 66 x 17.5 mm
- Weight: 50 g