Product description: CoreInk Proto Base - self-assembly expansion kit - for CoreInk display - M5Stack
CoreInk Proto Base is an expansion kit designed for self-assembly and manufactured byM5Stack. It is dedicated to extending the capabilities of theCoreInkdisplay. During prototyping, the display'sIObus is brought out to theProto Baseboard through the bottom PIN connector. This allows you to design and builda custom project, tailored to your current needs. In addition, mounting elements such as screws, Allen wrench and power socket connector are included. The housing has holes in accordance with LEGO standard, so the module can be embedded into various constructions.
The item for sale is the CoreInk Proto Base kit.CoreInkdisplay can be purchased separately in our shop.
Special features of the set
- Compatible withCoreInkdisplay
- Used for simple prototyping, allows you to create projects using CoreInk and additional peripherals
- Components are made of durable plastic
Technical specification CoreInk Proto Base
- Type: expandable kit for self-assembly
- Compatible with CoreInk
- Material: PC plastic
- Dimensions of the assembled module: 56 x 40 x 16 mm
- Weight: 34
Contents of the set
- CoreInk Proto Base - front cover and bottom pad
- Proto Board - prototyping board
- Connector HY2.0 - 4-pin - 3 pcs, one each in blue, black and red
- Connector with DC power socket
- Screw connector:
- 2-pin - 1 pc.
- 4-pin - 4 pcs.
- Pin connector:
- 2-pin - 1 pcs.
- 4-pin - 4pcs.
- Screws M2x6 - 4 pcs.
- Allen wrench