Product description: SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform - LoRaWAN SX1303 indoor gateway - EU868 - Seeedstudio 114992981
SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform LoRaWAN Gateway is a standard LoRaWAN gateway that supports connection to various network servers such as TTN or AWS . Supports LoRaWAN frequencies ranging from 865 MHz to 923 MHz . It is used in many applications related to the intelligent Smart Home building, environmental monitoring systems or agriculture. It has a wide range and high output signal power , making it a willingly used gateway to build a LoRaWAN network.
SenseCAP M2 LoRaWAN does not support the Helium network. The gateway can not be connected to the SenseCAP Hotspot APP and SenseCAP Dashboard.
The special features of the SenseCAP M2
- Multiple LoRaWAN web server support: Compatible with multiple LNS such as AWS, TTN, ChirpStack via Packet Forwarder / Basics Station mode.
- Built-in SenseCAP local console for configuration: Provides simple configuration to configure the device in the web interface via WiFi AP and Ethernet.
- Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) Support: Allows users to power the Gateway through the Ethernet connector
- Multi-kilometer range and stable signal: thanks to the antenna, it provides up to 10 km of LoRaWAN coverage, enabling users to send data over long distances.
- Efficient: The gateway is powered by the MT7628 hardware solution and the Semtech SX1302 Long Range base chip. Supports cellular connection (optional), WiFi wireless communication and Ethernet.
- Professional management tools and cloud services: Users can easily configure the gateway in a few simple steps via the web interface. The SenseCAP Portal and the SenseCAP Local Console have also been developed with the user in mind for efficient and easy gateway monitoring and management.
Configuration of the network gateway
The SenseCAP M2 Multi-Platform can pair and manage with other devices via the SenseCAP Mate app and the SenseCAP portal . To do this, you need to follow just four steps:
- From the application, scan the QR code to pair the device
- Connect the gateway to the Internet and turn on the power
- Check the status of your gateway on the SenseCAP platform
- Connect sensors to the network and upload data to the cloud
In addition, the gateway can be configured in two ways: via WiFi access / Ethernet connection to the SenseCAP Local Console or via remote access to the SenseCAP Local Console via the SenseCAP portal.
If your project involves placing the gate outside, you will need an appropriate enclosure - SenseCAP Outdoor Enclosure .
Technical specification of the gate
- Type: Gateway
- Built-in CPU: MT7628 (MIPS24KEc 580 MHz)
- RAM memory: DDR2 128 MB
- Flash memory: 32 MB
- Chip: SX1302
- Number of channels: 8
- LoRaWAN protocol: V1.0.3 Class A / Class B / Class C
- Frequency: EU868 (switchable band IN865 / RU864)
- Long range sensitivity
- -125 dBm at 125 kHz / SF7
- -139 dBm at 125 kHz / SF12
- Long range TX power: Up to 26 dBm
- long range: 3 dBi external antenna with base (included in the set)
- WiFi: internal antenna built in
- impedance: 50 Ohm
- WiFi communication: 2.4 GHz 802.11 b / g / n
- Ethernet: 1x RJ45 (10/100 Mbps), PoE PD support
- Input voltage:
- 12 V DC / 2 A
- PoE (IEEE 802.3af) 40 V to 57 V DC
- Ethernet RJ45
- RP-SMA female antenna connector
- USB Type-C
- Management method: network
- Dimensions: 143.6 x 135 x 34 mm (without connector)