Module EEPROM from series Gravity, allows for memory expansion on the data with 256 KB in Arduino - based on the system24LC256 from Microchip Techonogy Inc. It communicates through interfaceI2S, it is powered by voltage from2.5 V to 5.5 V. The EEPROM is characterized by almost infinite number of read cycles, and very low energy consumption.Data is saved also after power-off.The kit also includes a cable suitable forGravity DFRobot IO Expansion Shield.
The system has four pins on a special connector to which the cable is included in the package.
Example of connecting the module toArduino Uno.
|VCC||Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V.|
|GND||The ground of the system.|
|SCL||Clock line of I2C interface.|
|Traffic||Data line of I2C interface.|
- Supply voltage: 2.5 V to 5.5 V
- System: 24LC256
- The amount of available EEPROM memory: 32 K x 8 (256 Kbit)
- The current consumption during reading: maximum 400 uA at 5.5 V and a frequency of 400 kHz
- The current consumption during sleep: up to 1 uA at 3.6 V
- Interface: I2C
- Working temperature: from -40 ℃ up to 125 ℃
- Dimensions: 30 x 21,05 mm
- Mounting holes: 3.5 mm
- Weight: 10 g